My other goal was to work out more and eat healthier. Lets just say not so good on that one! LOL
My fridge is dying. Everything in the freezer thawed out and since I dont know how long, I had to throw out a lot of meat and food. I had a bunch of individual meals in there that I had put together from leftovers. Ticks me off. I have left 2 messages. My landlady is pretty good........so I am surprised that she hasnt called me back. It is getting worse by the day. The water I put in there the other day hasnt cooled off much at all.
One of the good things about renting is that I dont have to worry about stuff like this. Nor, the washing machine which has been leaking since November and still no one is in to look at it.
I did major housework yesterday to get things ready for Ditsy the roomate to move in this weekend. Havent heard from him yet, which I told him to call before he comes down (I had to work on Saturday). Is it bad that I have already given him a nickname due to his actions? I really hope he isnt a dence as he seemed when he came to look at the place.
Linda, Kari and the kids and I went to the Calgary Zoo this past Sunday. I found some 2 for 1 coupons online and so it was only $9. We had a grand time. It was a lot of fun to do something different. Cooper and Jaycee were so excited to see the animals. They crashed about 4pm though in the wagon. It was so cute! We took tons of photos and I plan on using them for my DT projects coming up and a layout too for my book.
Linda, Susan, Laura and I are off to Drumheller on Saturday. We are going to the Tyrell Museum, suspension bridge, little church, the hoo doos and then off to Susans cabin out at Pine Lake for the night to celebrate the lakes Halloween. Hopefully lots of photos will be taken!
Everything has been booked for San Fran in September (well as much as I could prebook/pay for). 29 days until we fly out. It is going to go by so fast. Off to Drum this weekend, then the new roomie moves in, then it is the long weekend, Sept 7/8 I work and Cand, Reece and Vic are coming out to visit, Sept 14/15 I am supposed to fly to Regina for Margies wedding, Sept 20 we fly out to San Fran. Tons planned in San Fran - a hop on/off tour, ghost walk tour, alcatraz tour, fishermans wharf, Giants baseball game, whale watching (yup, giving it a try again, hopefully karma is on our side this time!). There are 6 of us going - myself, Linda, Susan, Laura, Melissa and Jessica. Our usual scrapbooking group. We thought we would try something new instead of a retreat. Go figure!
I think that is about all from the cheap seats. Hope that all is well with you out there!
1 comment:
I've been meaning to go to Drumheller for awhile now, but this weekend is Cornfest, so it won't be any time soon. Check and see if you can find the dinosaur named after my dad... I think it's called the Baierenisis... it's a turtle type thing.
And BTW, you're doing better on the submitting thing than me, I was gonna this year, and haven't once.
~ronni
Post a Comment