Sunday, January 27, 2008

Welcome Keely!


I am so excited! I have a new niece.

Keely was born on Thursday Jan 24 and weighed in at 7lb 4ox. She has been a really good sleeper as of late - like whenever I was visiting at the hospital haha but they are both doing well. She was breech so my sister had to have a Csection. They are still there as she is having issues feeding (a lot to do with all the sleep, but they dont take chances). Because of the section, she has a nice round head too :) and full of hair!!! My sister took the funniest photo of her late one night - it was all sticking straight up and she looked like one of those little troll dolls lol
I cant wait to scrapbook frilly, flowery, blingy pages!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mel! How very exciting... A new little girl in the family. Enjoy her!

Heather M. said...

Awwwww!!!! That's awesome! Congrats Auntie! I LOVE her name! She's darling!