Going for CLIA (Cruise Line International) training.
I am working towards becoming a cruise specialist. This program is intense. We have 2 years to do 2 cruises, 5 ship inspections (cant be the same you cruised on), and get 50 credits via seminars, courses, videos, etc. Being from landlocked AB it is hard to get in 5 inpections unless you take 5 cruises lol As much as I would love that, the old budget wont allow it.
They are having a Cruise A Thon in Vancouver this week/weekend and I get in my inspections of Holland America, Carnival Cruises, Celebrity and Princess. I also get in CLIA courses and other various seminars and panel discussions on the industry. Should be a grand time.
I am going with another agent I know from Calgary so that is cool. It will be nice to see her again after our Hawaii FAM over a year ago and it will be nice to know someone there too.
Hopefully it isnt too much of a gong show - we dont have any paperwork. I emailed them yesterday and they said just show up with your confirmation email...ummm ok show up WHERE? LOL So once we got that all sorted, things are good now.
Have a lovely long weekend whatever you end up doing. That is all from the cheap seats for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment