
...and sadly not much has been going on.
i have my birthday trip booked - we are going on a southern caribbean cruise on Princess Cruises. We will be visiting St Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba. We cruise out of San Juan and have to do 1 pre and 1 post night so we will get to see a bit of Puerto Rico as well :)
Kbear turned 2 at the end of January. We had a little party with her and took the kids to the YMCA to wear off energy at the Astro Jumps they have set up there. Amazing! The kids loved it and didnt want to leave lol We then headed back to Wendy's house for lunch, play and gifts.
Work has been busy. Keeps me out of trouble.
Mom, dad and Tony are coming in for Easter next weekend and I *DONT* have to work! YAH! It will be nice to hang out with them for the weekend. Wendy, Kevin and Tony are going to go to Fernie for the day. I guess that means we will be babysitting Kbear (oh there could be worse things in life lol).
I bought myself an early birthday present (other than the cruise lol). Just Dance for the Wii...my new FAV game ever!!!! It is so much fun! It is hilarious! Bought it at Costco for $37 - a huge savings over what I have seen it at other places. I have played it every night. You just follow the dancer on the screen to (surprisingly) really good songs lol You get points for your moves matching. I dont think I have laughed that hard in a long time :)
So I have a mission this weekend:
** Clean house
** Clean scrapbook room
** Organize stuff in room
** Laundry
** want to return my empty bottles but I think that will be put off again
** Groceries (blah I hate grocery shopping)
** scrapbook if I get everything done
** Book shore excursions
** stitch layouts from last weekends retreat together so I can post them on the store
blog
blog
Just a few things to get done. After that I need to find a good, comfy pair of sandles/walking shoes for the cruise. I also want to find a new bathing suit (oh wait, I wonder if I hate grocery or bathingsuit shopping more?)
That is all from the cheap seats. Told ya not much has been happening but I wanted to stop by. I havent broken up wtih my blog yet, although you may have been wondering!
LOL
LOL
Hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment