- Contacts are going well. I love being able to see so clear. I hate having to put them in. We fight every morning. Some more than others! but it is oh so worth it.
- Kbear is doing well. It is so so so awesome to have her so close an spend so much time with her. Cant wait for the summer so we can hang out, go to the pool, check out the zoo, go to the library, check out all the parks.
- Loved Princess Cruises at the end of April. We went for our birthday trip this year. It rocked! I thought it did anyway. So pretty, so open, so airy, such amazing food.
- Booked our next getaway - 128 days until PVR. Not my favourite place, but the price was right and we are all going for our girls getaway trip in September. And, I got everyone to ok the 4.5* RIU Jallisco resort, so that makes up for PVR lol
- Tony bought a house in Regina. Its a cute little thing that is close to his work. He gets to do renos which he is enjoying. But he is finding out all the little things that go along with home ownership I guess.
- I met a guy! Its been 2 months so far. He is super nice. Even Wendy and Kevin agree.
- Finally finished the Design Your Life class that was over in March. LOL I was way too busy to be on time with it. Watched them and printed everything this morning. Glad I took it. I am 12 weeks (ummm that is all of them folks!) behind in all the assignments. It will be me things to work on between other projects.
I think that is about everything from the cheap seats. Hopefully I will get a chance to update more frequently!
No comments:
Post a Comment