So I have been really down in the dumps the past week or so. There is a lot going on and a lot I have to wade through. I hope I can figure things out soon.
I went to the Dr on Tues and weighed in 10lb more than last year....and that is after a 12lb loss in Nov/Dec to win a weightloss challenge. That really threw me off. That was really a kick while I am already down. I am SO frustrated - I have been working with personal trainers since May '11 and following the weight watchers points.
Tonight I was scanning through some inpirational quotes and found this:
It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends to notice, and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice ~ Give it 12 weeks ~ Don't quit!
So here I am...I am proclaiming that I am not going to quit! I am going to continue on with my Personal Trainer, my eating healthy, my chats with my friend Laura who is a true inspiration to me with her insights and positive words of encouragement.
Wish me luck! Send me positive thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment