Sunday, April 08, 2012

I admit - I have been really bad

I have been so bad this week.

I havent worked out all week...I did a couple of walks with Laura last weekend when we were scrapbooking but nothing since. Oh I had plans to do my DVD workouts...plans. That is all.

Tonight I met with my trainer for a workout. We normally meet on Wednesday, but she was hit with the wicked cold going around. We met at the Days Inn parking lot and walked down to the hill in the coulees. Its been about 8 months since we were there last. We walked up the trail and did a bunch of leg work - high knees, butt kicks, lunges, squats. Down at the bottom we did stepups, planks, burpees, pushups and tricept dips. Rinse, lather, repeat and did it again. To cool down, we did a slow jog to the next bench and back and then stretches. Whew. Kicked my ass after a week off.

Goal for this week - more DVD work outs to keep up.

Lesson learned this week - it is way too easy to fall into the old trap of being lazy and putting the work out off.

Happy Easter!

No comments: