Sunday, June 01, 2014

100 days of Happy

I am signing up for the 100 days of happiness challenge. You can find it at www.100happydays.com and get more information. 

The challenge consists of submitting a picture of what makes you happy for 100 days in a row via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.  I will be posting my pictures here on my blog.

It sounds easy enough doesn’t it? However 73% of people who have tried this challenge have failed citing lack of time as their reason to not complete the course. Am I going to be one of the 73% who doesn’t take time to savour what makes them happy? I hope not.

So why try the challenge? According to the 100happydays.com website people who have completed the challenge have reported that when they start noticing what makes them happy every day it resulted in them:
 - Being in a better mood every day;
 - Receiving more compliments from other people;
 - Realizing how lucky they are to have the life they have;
 - Becoming more optimistic;
 - Falling in love during the challenge!




I’m up for this challenge. Anyone care to join me? I hope I can buck the trend and make it to the finish line.  

No comments: