Sunday, January 01, 2017

Commit - 2017 One Little Word

I don't make resolutions for the new year. Instead, I pick a word that I want to represent what I want to follow for the year.  You can read up on One Little Word and get more information on Ali Edwards' Blog.


commit      [kuh-mit]      

verb (used without object), committed, committing.
1.   to pledge or engage oneself

verb (used with object), committed, committing.
1.  to give in trust or charge; consign
2.  to consign for preservation
3.  to pledge (oneself) to a position on an issue or question; express (one's intention, feeling, etc.):
4.  to bind or obligate, as by pledge or assurance; pledge
5.  to entrust, especially for safekeeping; commend
6.  to do; perform; perpetrate
7.  to consign to custody

I commit to continue bettering myself this year
I commit to healthy eating
I commit to work outs
I commit to journaling
I commit to my art
I commit to good choices
I commit to my time
I commit to changing things up
I commit to spending less time online and watching tv
I commit to success.



























No comments: