Tuesday, May 02, 2006

EDA May 11

hehe I just called Moose Jaw Toyota to talk to Harvey. I wanted to see if there was any more info on Yoda. He had a bit. He just talked to the other dealership this morning and Yoda is estimated to arrive on May 11 into MJ. I have that weekend off, so it looks like I will be taking a roadtrip to Saskatchewan to pick him/her up. I havent decided if Yoda is a girl or boy yet! LOL

I am off to grocery shop after work. It is 15% off Tuesday! Need to buy food. I havent bought anything really (just a bit here and there) for about a month with all the weekends away and holidays and stuff! It will be nice to have some fruit and veggies to snack on - and I might splurge and pick up some chocolate too! LOL

Other than that not much is going on. I think that is about all from the cheap seats today!

No comments: