Frick what an evening. Mom, dad and Tony are in town for the weekend. We went out for Chinese tonight (do NOT eat at the Shanghai Restaurant on 3rd Ave) and I broke a molar. Damn it all anyway. Do you know that there is only ONE 24 hour emergency dentist in this entire city????? I left him a page to call me back - hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. I can just imagine the cost of this now. Frick. It hurts. I have a headache and I am pissed off.
The manager at the restaurant was a complete ass. Told me to take my complaint to my lawyer. Ass. Told him I would be bringing my bill in and expecting them to pay it. Not any different than if someone fell or hurt themselves there. They are responsible. Damn it. Didn't even offer to comp our meal or part of it or anything. So I am officially shouting out to my friends out there
DO NOT EAT AT THE SHANGHAI RESTAURANT ON 3rd AVE IN LETHBRIDGE AB. Tell all of your friends and their friends and everyone you know!
That is my rant.
On a sad note. Today is the 1 year anniversary of the passing of my Uncle Avery. As if on key, they played the Brad Paisley/Dolly Parton song "When I get Where I am Going..." Tears. I still miss him everyday - but especially today.
That is all from the cheap seats for now.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I feel your pain, Mel! I have bad luck with teeth so I know exactly how you are feeling. Hope it gets fixed - painlessly!
Post a Comment