- Off to Hawaii on Monday for work. yah yah before you say anything keep in mind that we are up to 35 hotel inspections in 5 days and more to come! This isnt my favourite place in the world but someone had to go from our office and I got the short straw. We are flying into Maui and then over to Honolulu and home. It was a killer to find a hotel in Calgary for a decent rate. The hotel I usually stay at for $20 a night (and trust me, I wouldnt pay anymore for it than that - it kills me to check in at the same time as someone else and hear their rate!) has now tripled their rate. Less trips to Calgary to visit friends.
- Things at work are stil busy. I had highest sales and commissions last month. I made my Sept/Oct quote plus some in October. It was crazy. Now I am trying to get all the paper work off my desk lol
- Renos at work start on Friday. Good times. We have to have our desks empied and marked by 5pm on Friday. Well for me it is Thursday cuz I am not going in on my bank day off lol
- Mom, dad and Tony might come this weekend. They are scheduled to come visit on the 25th weekend for the craft show but there is one this weekend too. Who know.s They may just show up.
- Jenna - I have been trying to comment on your blog, but my computer is psycho! It wont let me. *sob*
- Tom is home safe and sound from Calgary. He came through surgery with flying comours. He was in the hospital for less than a week! I cant believe that.
- Nov 18 my aunt is having a memorial for my uncle. It is almost 1 year since his passing and I still miss him every day.
I think that is about all from the cheapseats. Not much going on but wanted to touchbase with you. Take care!
4 comments:
Congrats on Top Sales Mel! You are the bomb!
Have a super time running from Hotel to Hotel in the heat! LOL
Congrats on having such a good month, Mel!! I don't envy you doing all that running around in Hawaii but at least you won't have to wear winter boots and a parka! Have a mai-tai for me!
Totally awesome that you had top sales for the month!!!! Woohoo!!!!
Bummer about the hotel rate in Calgary! I hope you'll still come and visit though!
Have fun in Hawaii - as much as you can inspecting 35 hotels!
Ack, sorry you can't comment! I can't believe you're going to hawaii for work... still way better than not going to hawaii! Have fun!
Post a Comment