- New Years crop at www.scrapbookstar.ca is going to rock! I am so excited to hold my 3rd annual one. They are so much fun. With so much help this year from the DT I will even get a chance to scrapbook! So excited!
- I finally got a new computer. There are a few glitches - like I cant get my printer to hook up and I am missing a few programs that didnt transfer but other than that all is good. It is nice to be up to date. Lots to learn though. Lost all my links and favourites too so I am trying to slowly get those saved again.
- Off to Swift Current on Saturday for a few days. Will be back on the 26th unless Wendy and Tony talk me into partying on Boxing Day there (the biggest party day of the year in SC). I am off on the 27th anyway.
- Thank goodness I was done shopping back in October cuz I had to go to the mall last Monday and almost lost it with the crowds. I just dont do well with them.
- Everything is wrapped and ready to go.
- Helped my friend Linda decorate 2 Heidi Swapp clocks to give as gifts. I didnt think i needed one until I finished them! They are SO FUN! I went out and bought one last night - which I may return next Wednesday so i can get the 40% off they have. I didnt take pictures but I asked her to get one for me so that i can share. They turned otu so cute.
- Stinky the Roomate goes home on the 23rd - 6th I CAN NOT WAIT!
- Work has been a littls slow for the past couple of weeks. It is always this way around Dec as most people have already paid for their trips in Oct and Nov. It will pick up again with Europe and Alaska in Jan and forward. Good times.
- I have decided to work toward my CLIA which is a cruise specialist. I have to do a certain amount of cruises over the next 2 years and a bunch of reading, text work and exams, but I am looking forward to it. I have wanted to do this for a few years now but the office I was with just didnt stand behind their employees for things like that. AMA ROCKS for training, courses, etc. They are all about specializing in things and working toward knowledge. The fact that we do so many cruises there will help too!
I think that is about all for now.
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas. May the lights shine bright and the joy of family be with you. If you are travelling to spend time together, drive safe. Take care!
That is all from the cheap seats!
No comments:
Post a Comment