Saturday, March 17, 2007

2 weeks, 48 days, Cards and Anne of Green Gables

Crazy title eh?

2 weeks today I will be at the Bloomin' Inn teaching my little book. Cant wait. It is going to be a bit longer class, but oh so worth it lol

48 dyas until our Alaska Cruise. Linda and I are off on our 2007 travel adventure :) It hasnt really sunk in yet. I am not used to booking out this far! I am so used to last minute things. This gives me waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time to plan and research and plan some more lol Linda and I are going over our shore excursions at the BI - we know we want to do the Ghost and Girls tour and the trolley tour in Skagway, a whale watching tour in either Juneau or Prince Rupert and Mushers camp so she can see the husky puppies! I am sure she is going to want to take one home :)

I am on a mission to make cards this weekend. I have my cleaning done and I am caught up on my photos. I need to replenish my card stash. Lisa is dropping off some stuff I ordered from the Close To My Heart party she had a bit ago. I am good to go!

Anne of Green Gables is on today on PBS. I think they are running the entire thing! I have been sucked in! It is such an awesome movie. I wish they wouldnt interupt it all the time with their plee for $$ but whatever has to be done.

I think that is about all for now from the cheap seats!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so looking forward to pictures of your cruise adventure. I keep researching them too, hoping one day we'll get to do one. I want to take the train from Anchorage to Fairbanks after the cruise and do all the fun stuff along the way too!

Have fun teaching at the Inn!! I know you guys always have way too much fun there :)) And I just ordered stuff from CTMH too! Did you get the "buy 2, get 1" free stamp promotion?

Anonymous said...

I looooooooooove Anne of Green Gables. I am jealous that you are heading out to Alaska Mel! I can't wait to see your pics!