*woot* He left early!
I am celebrating - I ordered in supper. My last pig out for awhile.
I am committed to trying to find some way to lose weight. I found a clinic in the States that offers a program. I am going to take it to my Dr appt on July 9th and see if there is anything local around here like it (even in Calgary I will travel!)
Going home this weekend. Leaving Saturday after work. Have to pack 6 garbage bags full of old clothes and stuff that doesnt fit.
Frustrated at work again. UGH. When do I get a month off to leave all my problems and files without any notes and issues? huh? Every little thing is being piled on to my desk. Whatever. I am going to lose it soon.
That is all from the cheap seats for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment