Saturday, June 23, 2007

I am back!

Well I was back last Saturday but didnt take time to post until this morning. I loved the cruise. The itinerary is so amazing (Boston - Montreal). And surprisingly, I really enjoyed walking around Quebec City! Go figure (Please note - I am not racist, I hate everyone equally). It was kinda like when we went to Paris a few years ago on our tour - I really enjoyed the city and it was the one I was looking forward to least.

Stinky moves out next Saturday! *woot* So very excited!

Looking for a new roomie sucks though. I have been getting a lot of emails from people in England. Weird? I dunno. I havent replied to them. I will be honest with that. Not sure if they are legit or not. KWIM? I have had a few people look at it. Will wait and see how it goes.

So I have a full report for work that I am working on for my trip. I will be finishing it today and will forward it home to post. Seriously, who knew there was so much cool stuff and history right in our own back yard?

Thats all from the cheap seats for now. Take care!

No comments: