Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Blahs....

Well, havent been this way in a long time!

I am just not feeling it. Just blah. I have no energy to do anything. Dont want to read, dont want to scrapbook, dont want to watch a movie, dont want to do anything. Just blah.

Had a great weekend in Great Falls this past weekend. Did a little bit of shopping - only spent about $160US (mostly on DVDs) so I am proud of that. Bought some cool stuff for Squid if he is a boy or girl lol Man, I was always against finding out what the sex of the baby was - some things in life should be a surprise, but this is killing me! LOL I need to know! I need to do colours and outfits and toys and stuff! Oh well. Patience grasshopper. (not one of my strong points!). The girls were over their limits. Good thing I was WAY under to help them out. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and we were all pleasantly surprised by the room and the comp breakfast. We had supper at Applebees one night nad oh goodness it was awesome! Funny thing is that the stores totally werent crowded at all the entire weekend. It was very cool to stop that way.

I am off to Calgary this Sunday with Kari. We do this annual trip to Ikea and some of the malls so she can finish her shopping. Why? Cuz we are crazy. I hate hate hate crowds. As long as we can get in and out quick I am ok. As soon as I have to wait around and get pushed around by people I am not. Wendy gave me a list to shop for at Ikea so I guess I should actually go in hahaha

I think that is about all. I am going to organize all the gifts I have for everyone to make sure I have everything.

Hopefully that will make the blahs go away.

That is all from the Cheap seats!!!!

No comments: