That is what happened last weekend and this weekend coming up!
We headed out to the Bloomin Inn last weekend for our bi-annual group of 7 weekend. It rocked! We went a day early and does that ever make a difference!!! We didnt feel pressure to rush, we didnt feel the need to "have" to get up early. It was nice. We all really needed the time away with friends.
I got 23 pages done - my DT stuff for Embellished and most of my layouts from my Canada/New England cruise. Most of my time on Saturday was spent teaching classes. We made a really cute coaster book thing out of Basic Gray Figgy Pudding. I got home Sunday and on Monday started my Christmas cards. I have about 20 done so far which is good.
This weekend mom and dad will be here for the Christmas Craft show. Hopefully the roads are good for them. I think they are coming up earlier as mom only has to work until noon-ish. They were only here for a bit a couple of weeks ago on their way to Great Falls. It will be nice to see them for longer.
Found a cute little Edmonton Oilers jersy at Zellers tonight. I am going to show mom and see what she thinks. It only comes in 12, 18 and 24 mths, but I think I might get it for Squid anyway. Wendy and Kevin are such huge Oilers fans that they will probably dress Squid in it before "it" is that old anyway! hehe
Not much else to update you on. Not much happening. Have to use up a ton of banked hours so I had a short week last week (3 days) and this week (2 days) which is nice, but sucks cuz I work 6 next week lol
There is a surprise 20x the points event at Shoppers on Dec 1. If you would like the email to register for it, let me know. I will be happy to send it to you. 20x the points adds up quick. Better yet - they should be having the bonus redemption soon too! YAH! Stocking stuffers LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment