Tuesday, March 25, 2008

30 days

That is how long I have to wait to get to Ireland! We are flying out on April 25 and it cant come soon enough :)

So, I am moving this weekend. I feel like I am 10 paces behind where I am supposed to be. Someone was supposed to come and pick up a bunch of stuff they wanted - havent shown up yet. I sold the bed, now for the dressers lol I have to get through all the kitchen stuff tonight so that I can make a box for mom and dad to take home of all of Tonys duplicate stuff I have here.

I was supposed to buy a washer and dryer from someone. Made the plans for $100 for both and he calls me up yesterday and says ya it is $100 per piece. Ummm so out of my budget so I called mom and dad and they are bringing Wendys 2nd set that they have. Gives them a bit more room. I made an agreement with them for $100 for both, not each so that kinda pissed me off. Oh well I called him today and told him I found other stuff and wont be needing his now that it is double the price.

Went home for Easter. Had a good time visiting with everyone. Didnt do a lot. got to see Keely tons. Got some good photos. Hopefully I will find a day to download them.

Nothing much else going on. hopefully you are having a more exciting day!

No comments: