I am surrounded.
Everywhere I turn there are more.
Hidden behind eachother
Hidden under tables.
Hidden on a chair
Oh goodness. Teaches me for using smaller boxes lol
The move went well.
Survived it.
Now to finish the unpacking.
I have been totally sick this past week so I havent had much energy to unpack anything. I started doing so today after work. It is now after 9pm and I am still trying to get the kitchen done! I really really really need to get my bedroom done so I can find clean clothes lol Enjoying my new place though. It is SO QUIET!!! No band, cant hear the train (which I kinda miss lol).
Just wanted to check in and let you know how things are.
3 weeks and Linda and I will be in DUBLIN!!!! Cant wait! Have so much to do before I go.....buy Euros, buy new clothes (so far, I am down 21 lbs and my goal is to be down 25 by the 25th when we fly out with 70 more to go!), start a sleep pattern so that I dont get jetlag on the way there.
Oh my!
Happy 31st to my sister Wendy! Its her birthday today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the move! That's exciting!
And Ireland?!?! Woohoo!!! I hope you have an AMAZING time!
Post a Comment