I wrote yesterday that I was pondering the new blog for multi photo layouts and today, the old one is up! Yipeeee! I am so excited!!!
AND I bought a custom made chipboard album with IRELAND as my word. I think I will do up a little album for my friend who travels with me. Good times. Should be here in 2-3 weeks cuz it is a custom order. Should have ordered it last week when it was $1 cheaper hahaha oh well. I also have another on order from another company that says KEELY. I am going to do an album for Wendy.
Work is insane. Another girl quit last week. Thatmakes 2 in the last month. Lots of covering of shifts, going over files, checking to make sure everything is correct....you know how it goes. Yup, I AM the team now. hahaha or atleast it feels that way.
Still havent decided if I am going home on the 14th to see Keely-bear as mom and dad are going to Donwell for the blessing of the graves and I know that is super important to her. I told her not to worry about me. I can grab the key from Wendys and then we can meet up in Medicine Hat at a later day. It is all good :) or they can come and visit me (hehehe)
Off to bed.........have been super tired lately and feel like I am not getting enough sleep....scary bc I am getting about 10 hrs a night! Going to try going to bed a bit later - maybe I am getting too much? ha, is there such a thing? I mean, really.
So that is all from the cheap seats!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment