Friday, June 27, 2008

What? The end of JUNE?

I can not believe it is the END OF JUNE already!

Where did June go? Where have the past 6 months gone? What has happened to my life?

It has been so busy at work this month. I have to credit the 2 girls that quit and left me their files lol Mostly due to them. I have however earned this as there have been a lot of issues to deal with on the files. Oh well. It is hard to take over things bc you dont know what has been said/done/dealt with so that is part of it. But it is all looking ok now.

I am really working hard at making a Millionaire Agent this year. It is a program we have at work that we have to do a $Million in sales in the year. It is a lot of work but I am hoping to be there. I am almost 1/2 way there. As long as things keep going the way they are, and as busy as I am bc we are 2 agents down, I should do it. If I am only "close" I will be so mad.

This weekend is a "long" weekend. Canada Day is Tuesday. Sucks bc I have to work tomorrow and Monday. Stupid to be open on Monday but what can you do. Oh well - I will have time to make sure stuff is finished for month end.

Going scrapbooking at Embellished on Monday after work though. Kari and I are both not working on Tuesday so that will be fun. Lots of laughs, hopefully get lots done, even if it is DT stuff lol

That is about all from the cheap seats today.

No comments: