That is me this Halloween again! lol
I am going after work to have supper out by myself and then to a movie. Which one? Dunno yet. Nick and Noras Infinate Play List or the one with Richard Gere and Diane something or other lol It will be a snap decision tonight at the theater.
Why do I do this you are asking? Over the past few years it has mainly been teens and adults coming around for candy - without any costumes on. Argh. Now, dont get me wrong. If they dress up and put in effort, I totally dont mind giving stuff out.......but dont just grab a pillow case and expect stuff.
Sadly, we cancelled Great Falls for next weekend. While we were on our cruise, the dollar dropped and it is now about 1.33 ugh. So instead of spending $4-500 on hotel, meals, shopping I dont need to do lol I am staying home. I am going to scrapbook at the store and hopefully get some things done. Linda may come down for the weekend too if there werent other plans made when they found out she wasnt going lol We will see.
Other than that not much going on at all. That is all from the cheap seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment