Happy Thanksgiving! I didnt make it home for turkey this weekend as I just got home from vacation, but I am still so very thankful.
1. Thankful for FAMILY who is always there for me - to talk to, to listen, to help, to laugh with, to be with. We are very close and they always come first in my life. Always there for eachother, taking care of and helping out where we can and need to.
2. Thankful for FRIENDS who get me through things. We laugh, we cry, we laugh some more. They are always there to listen and help too. My mom says I am so lucky to have the friends I do in my life and I agree.
3. Thankful for TRAVEL - to be able to see the world, learn about different cultures, try different things. It is amazing to me that there are so many opportunities out there to see.
4. Thankful for K-bear. She brings a smile to my face.
5. Thankful for my SIGHT, as bad as it is. I can still see. I am taking every opportunity to do things now, because you never know.
6. Thankful for HOME. I love my place. It is so comfortable. Home is also my parent's place is Swift. Home is wherever I need it to be and I am thankful I have that option.
7. Thankful for SCRAPBOOKING. It has introduced me to so many of my closest friends. It gives me an outlet to de-stress, be creative, have fun. I like to think I am good at it too. It allows me to try new things, recall wonderful memories, creativly display photos and things that have happened.
I wish everyone a very wonderful Thanksgiving, good food and good times with family and friends or whoever you are sharing it with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment