So sad. Carrie Underwood is in town tonight. I missed out on presale as I didnt hear she was coming until the night before tickets went on sale to the public. By the time I tried for tickets (too busy during the day at work) they were sold out! So sad. We even tried to win tickets, with no luck.
Oh well. Wasnt meant to be.
Had a good weekend. Everyone came to visit. We went to late night shopping on Friday. Stopped by tthe store and saw Kari for a few minutes. Went to Costco and the Bay on Saturday. That night mom and dad went to Kenny Rogers. We tried to take K to see Santa for the first time, but the line was so long - all the way down to Winners. We will try again when they are here in a few weeks! Sunday they went driving around looking at houses and I rant to Costco to pick up a couple of things they wanted more of. They left around 130 and I put my house back into order! LOL
Less than 2 weeks until the Calgary girls crop here! Cant wait. We always have so much fun. I have to get my butt moving and order Ireland photos so I know what I still need from linda.
I need to find a Phylo pastry recipe. All the cooking shows today have used it. It intreagues (sp?) me! LOL
I think that is all from the cheap seats today. Hope you are having a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment