What did I do? Made MILLIONAIRE at work! I am so excited! We have a quota every month, and there is a Millionaire or Award of Excellence in the company that if you excel through out the year on your quota you get recognized the following year - a free trip with the company and sent to Edmonton for a weekend for an awards dinner at the Hotel McDonald. I am the FIRST International agent to make it from Lethbridge! So excited! A lot of long hours. A lot of hard work. A lot of dealing with files and stuff, but I cant wait!
I cant believe Christmas is in 2 weeks! I am so glad I was done shopping in May - yes, May. I dont like crowds and find it very difficult to shop this time of year. I unfortunately need to go to the mall tomorrow night after work. I have been trying to get there all week, but when I cant find a parking spot, I know there will be too many people there.
i am starting to work on my Ireland scrapbook pages. Cant wait until those are done. Got a new program - Memory Mixer. It is a very cool way to do smaller photos and resize things the way I need. I like. I just need to play around with it more and get used to it and its abilities.
Got a new computer a couple of weeks ago too. Never buy a Dell. Lasted a year and a half. My old HP lasted me over 7 years plus mom and dad have had it for almost 2 years now and it is still kicking! I will probably take the Dell to them - without all the programs I have on it, it is fine. But the photo programs, itunes, etc really slowed it down and didnt allow me to use more than one thing at a time........very frustrating! I got a triple core, 4 gig and a 24" monitor......yum! However, it has Vista which isnt compatible with my scanner.......boooo
Here are some of my recent layouts for the Embellished Memories December kit:
No comments:
Post a Comment