Another year older.
Still single.
Still travelling.
Still working.
Still scrapbooking.
Still paying off my credit card.
Still renting.
Still loving the place I rent.
Still loving lime green.
Still on LA.
Still not losing the weight I want or should be.
Still having issues with my eyes - getting slowly worse
Still scared about that.
Still driving Yoda.
Had supper tonight at Wendys. Got to spend lots of baby squishing time (although it is a lot harder now as she is 15 mths and always on the go!) Waiting for dancing with the stars result show to come on. Going to put a movie in after that and scrapbook a bit.
Have a big day tomorrow - we are going to the library so Wendy and K-bear can go to parent and tot and I am going to try to find the book Wicked! so that I can read it before we go see it in NYC in August. OMG did I tell you that Lisa got us seats in the 9th freakin' row? Holy crap! Even I will be able to see lol Getting my hair cut in the afternoon. Cant wait.
Bought the new Nora Roberts book today. First in a new series she has out.
thats about it from the cheap seats. Have an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment