What a slow week at work. ugh ugh ugh It makes for very boring very long very slow moving days. I have been busy enough to keep my mind moving but it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay slower than last year! I look back and compare and I am amazed how stressed and over worked I was. This year I plan on getting a lot of training in and a lot of courses.
Wendy is slowly getting settled and unpacked. Kevin was out of town, so I went over last night to hang out and have supper. Got to put K-bear to bed. It is nice to have her close by. We talk a lot through the week - usually on my lunch break. We get to hang out a lot too. We have gone out for supper a few times. Last Saturday we went to the Home and Garden Show which was packed full of people, but she got to talk to a lot of window companies, roofing companies and some kitchen cabinet companies.
I am sick...........blah...........head cold. Sleeping lots and taking drugs. What can one do? Wait it out. ugh ugh ugh
today I am cleaning the house from top to bottom and then I am scrapbooking. i want to get a good start on the May kit. Colours and papers I wouldnt normally use. I love how Kari challenges us way out of our comfort zone!
i have to get some updated photos of K-bear too. She has the most awesome plaid pants that I need to get a photo of her in. They are hilarious. A total kickback tot he 70's that we grew up in. I have the perfect layout in mind for them.
I also have to finish up a little project I am working on. It is top secret incase a certain someone is reading this lol I will post photos once it is done though :)
Congrats to my friend Jana who welcomed another little bundle of joy - Broden John - into their family. He was over 9lb!!! Both are doing well and healthy and were home the next day I believe! Crazy!
Mom, dad and Tony are coming in next weekend for Easter. The guys are going to be working on fixing the closet in their master bedroom (either ripping it out and redoing it or leaving it and putting in a closet system for more storage. Wendy emailed Tony some photos of it to see what he thinks they should do (since he is the drywaller). Cant wait to see them! i have to work on Saturday which sucks but whatever. At least I have the afternoon to hang out with them.
Having movies playing right now.........hopefully that will help me get housework done quick.
Oh and I ordered Turbo Jam off of ebay. It has shipped and should be here next week! Yah! i am hoping that I can keep up with it and mixed with my new plan that Katie did up for me.......we will see possitive results. Keep your fingers crossed and send possitive vibes! LOL
That is all from the cheapseats right now. Hope you enjoy the lovely weather out there and have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment