Sunday, September 13, 2009

I can't promise anything

but I will try to keep a bit of updating here. We will see.

I havent had internet consistantly for 12 days now. I have had 3 Shaw techs in to look in 4 days. I have another apparently coming in tomorrow morning. We will see. I played around with it last night and got it back up for a few minutes at a time. We will see what happens. I called Telus to sign up for theirs. It is supposed to start tomorrow, but I am going to callt hem back to have them move it to a later date and send me the new modem. I borrowed one from one of the girls at work, but there isnt a CD in it. Hopefully they can change it.

Here are a few recent layouts.

Belfast


Dublin


Keely's 1


Almost Got Milk?


At Heritage Park we....


A year of joy

1 comment:

Denise said...

awww...is that your sisters daughter?? She's adorable!!