Friday, December 04, 2009

hello winter

Well we were supposed to have our Calgary Girls Crop this weekend. They are stull up there! The highways were closed due to the winter store. Blowing, snow, freezing. Ya not cool. The roads are crapilicious!

Hopefully they will be able to make it down tomorrow. If not, I have a ton of dips, bruschetta, cheeseball and crackers to eat. lol

I am hoping to work on my NYC mini album and a gift for Linda this weekend. oh and write my Christmas cards if I have time. Gotta get those out.

Tomorrow mornign is the Christmas craft farmers market. I am hoping to be there for abotu 10ish....but it may be later. i am setting my alarm for late. I am hoping to sleep in a bit. I am actually heading to bed shortly. Needing lots of sleep lately....always tired. blah.

Hope you are staying warm this wintery cold weekend!

No comments: