Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Does it ever get easier?

I have been having a really crappy couple of days. Today is espeically hard.

It has been 4 years since Uncle Avery passed away. I am finding it really hard to get over. It hits me every once in awhile that he is gone. I have wonderful memories, lots of laughs and a few photos of him. I try to keep the happy times in mind, but I just miss him SO much! It is SO unfair that he had to leave us so early. Too early. I am SO mad that he was taken away from us so early.

I dont know why but his loss has hit me so hard. So so hard. I will be driving and hear a song ans start bawling. i will be in a store and hear a song and tears will come to my eyes. I will think a thought - how he would love something, how I cant wait to tell him something and it will hit me that he is gone.

4 years......does the pain ever get easier??????

1 comment:

Sandi said...

OH BIG HUGS Melanie!!!!!