Today is the day that I am supposed to find out if Yoda arrives in Moose Jaw!!!! Harvey is supposed to call me and let me know. I am having mixed feelings.....
I want Yoda. The Yaris is so cute. But I am totally worried that I might not enjoy the ride as much as the Echo. KWIM? From what I remember the Yaris is a lot more basic inside than the Echo. Maybe it is because it is the 1st year and there havent been improvements yet...I will miss Sir Echo. He is totally maxed out cuz that is the way he was on the lot when I got him. He has been such a great little car. Love the gas milage. Love the pep. Love the stereo. Love the middle console that the speedometer is located at. Love everything about him!
I am sure I will love Yoda too. I have this image of him in my head - I hope he is all that and a bag of chips hehe
Anyway I will update you if I hear about it.
That is all from the cheap seats today.
No it isnt. I need to vent. Ok.......remember my friend hooking me up with her friend? Ya after the supper get together, we emailed back and forth a bit and were going to get together for coffee or whatever. It did work out earlier cuz I was just too busy with the convention and then Amazing Race at the Bloomin Inn.
I received an email from him before I left to the Bloomin Inn he sent me birthday wishes. That was sweet. I replied and thanked him and said I would email him on Sunday when i got home.
Got back on Sunday around 6 and was asleep by 7pm. Was in bed early every night that week. I check my email on Wednesday and there was an email from him - blah blah blah not sure where this is going....blah blah blah you said you would email on Sunday and I havent heard from you...blah blah blah too busy for this, for us, for me...blah blah balh the ball is now in your court.
When i told kari about that she was like what did you blast him back with? I was like nothing. I took full responsibility of not emailing on Sunday as I was sleeping before my head hit the pillow and asked if he wanted to get together over the weekend. I told him that I worked on Saturday but was free on Sunday.
He replied with - ya sure that would be great what do you want to do?
I replied back with - a walk around Henderson on Sunday. He vetod that bc of his knee. So I asked if he had any ideas and he said no call me after work on Saturday and we can see where it goes.
So Saturday afternoon I totally forgot. I went out to a stamp party (CTMH) and then over to Karis to do some stuff with pictures and computer programs. When I got home around 11pm I was like - crap, and emailed him right away to see if he was still up for doing something on Sunday and to let me know.
*insert dead air space here* Nothing. Didnt hear from him until this morning when I open my email and find a note that says something to the likes of....thanks for taking the time to call. You have my number I guess it isnt important enough to you. I didnt realize that we had plans over the weekend (huh????) and I was out camping all weekend. I hardly check my email so it isnt a good way to communicate. You have my number call me so we can figure out where this is going.
Ummmmmmmmm buddy let me tell you where this is going. Right now, with that attitude - NO WHERE! I tell ya, I walked away from my computer cuz had I replied I would have blasted him a new hole cuz I was pissed at the tone he used in the email. I will not be talked to (or typed to) in that tone. You dont own me. If this is going anywhere it will not be one sided. I will not be doing everything for this. I will not be made to feel guilty for anything I do. I really have to cool off before I say anything.
And that is all from the cheap seats!
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try putting yourself in his situation and maybe you will understand where he is coming from.
That's a little weird. I mean, maybe it was just a misunderstanding, who knows right? Wishing you good luck however it turns out!
Post a Comment