Friday, May 12, 2006

Not so C-Day

Well Yoda wont be in until the 22nd. They had delays in shipping and their entire shipments is delayed until then. So it isnt just me waiting haha

So, you are probably asking yourself what I am going to be doing this weekend instead of driving back to Saskatchewan. I know I live in a dream world that you even care, but I am going to tell ya anyway.

NOTHING!

Absolutely nothing! After I clean the house tonight after work, I am going to rent movies and veg all weekend long! I cant wait. This is the 1st weekend since the beginning of March that I havent worked, been away, teaching, etc. This is great!

I will let you know on the 22nd if Yoda arrives. Dont hold your breath though - there have been so many delays. That is ok.

That is all from the cheap seats for now. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Aww... sucky to hear Yoda is taking so long. But it sounds like you're in for a fun weekend! Have a great one!