Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Parking and Chocolate

Two things tonight.

1. I am in dire need of chocolate! I dont know wny. I havent had chocolate for the longest time. I have had this craving for the past 3 days. Actually anything sweet will do. Strawberrys and milk did it for the past 3 days and then I ran out. Tonight it is chocolate. I am tempted to go to 7-11 in my freakin' PJs just to get some! LOL

2. I have fixed my parking issues - temporarily. I am so sick and tired of the losers and their lack of parking abilities here. It is so frustrating. Tonight was the final straw when Jackass from 2 doors down has parked about 3 inches from Sir Echo. I swear if there are any black marks on my car I am going to rip him a new hole.

And that my friends is all from the cheap seats.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

LOL. I hear ya on the chocolate cravings, except mine are pretty much daily! My favorite!

And as for parking, good that you fixed it. Now I am imagining you in your pjs going to get chocolate, finding black marks on your car and ripping that guy a new hole! LOL.