Any plans?
Going camping?
Visiting relatives?
Gardening?
Nothing?
I work Saturday 900am-1230pm and then I am off until Tuesday. Not sure what I will do. It is supposed to be around 30C all weekend long so that should be fun. I hate the heat unless I am on the beach in the Caribbean with a Pina Colada in hand. hehe
I might just go rent some movies and veg again this weekend. I have next weekend off. Which means I will probably (hopefully) be in Moose Jaw getting my car.
Tonight I am heading to Karis to a Stampin Up class. I have some things I want to order from her. A white pen for my photos and pages for instance and some ink pads.
Other than trying to stay cool enough to sleep lately not much going on. Chopped my hair last night. It is ok. Not really what i was looking for, but for $25 I cant complain too much. It is just hair and will grow back soon. I will be more vocal next time i go haha She kept telling me I had gorgeous hair, just gorgeous and thanked me for letting her cut it. Cool :)
That is about all from the cheap seats. Nothing exciting going on. Enjoy your weekend whatever your plans are. Be safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! Gorgeous hair, just gorgeous! Not saying it's not, that's just funny that she said that over and over. My hairdressers just keep muttering, "OMG your hair is so thick... over and over", in a slightly annoyed tone! LOL.
I am hanging out here all weekend too. Jord is working this weekend so that means I am too! He's kind a sad cause he wants to go camping, and it's his 23rd b-day tomorrow! So that means lovely adventures with family of course. But oh well.
Poor girl, if you need to beat the heat and come to my a/c home call me! I too detest the heat unless I'm in the caribbean, and I'm sure not there so I wish it would cool the heck down! It's only may for pete's sake!
Keep cool darling! My long weekend sucked, so I am happy that you had a nice laid back time--I will live viariously thru you!!!
Post a Comment