Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Word of the day - Submit

sub·mit (sb-mt)
v. sub·mit·ted, sub·mit·ting, sub·mits
1. To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another. See Synonyms at
propose.
2. To allow oneself to be subjected to something


This is what I was doing last night. I was scanning in all my recent layouts and submitted them to magazines. CK has a call out right now for their Idea book and they want multi-pictures of 4x6 size on the layout. That is what I do! LOL So i submitted some. I have a few more to send in before the deadline, but I got a couple in last night.

I also submitted my application for the Scraptivity DT! I probably wont get it but Kari pushed me to do it. She emailed me last night with the call from the Notions newsletter that came with the May kit. She told me which layouts to send in to Wendy for consideration.

Keep your fingers crossed for me! I want that DT position so bad!!!

So tonight while America's Next Top Model is on, I will be submitting some more.

I then begin to ask myself - why bother? I mean really. The magazines usually have a stash of people who they use all the time. Although this time they want you to list if you have ever been published by them. Crazy eh? Maybe they are looking for newbies. I dont know. Maybe I have a chance.

Anyway that is about all from the cheap seats today. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

My fingers are officially CROSSED!

You are too good, I have a feeling you might be on that DT. And as for CK, I thought the same thing, but I got in! So anyone can!

Good luck girlie!