He is in Moose Jaw!!! *woot* I am so excited. Harvey called and they just drove it off the truck
Looks like I am heading to Saskatcehwan on Friday, after work to trade in Sir Echo. I will have to share the layout I did of Sir Echo. I cant right now though cuz I submitted it to CK for their Idea Book. But if they dont take it, I will post it here for you to see :)
It will both be a happy yet sad day. I will miss Sir Echo and all of our good times together. He has been such a wonderful roadtrip companion hehe I am looking forward to staring new road trip memories with Yoda.
Did you see the Country Music Awards last night? OMG I watched Carrie Underwood sing "Jesus Take the Wheel" and she got so emotional at the end and couldnt finish the last night...it was so endearing. I cant imagine what it would be like to live out your lifes dream like that. Amazing. I can just envision her looking out over the crowd (ok well as much as you can see with the lights in your eyes) and seeing all the big names - Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Reba McIntyre, Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, etc - watching you, cheering for you and singing along with you. AMAZING! I also caught the Rascal Flatts perform. That was fun but I was really disappointed that they brought in Kelly Clarkson - what a way to ruin a perfectly wonderful song! I cant understand why they would do that. She sucks.
Oh and did you see the hockey game last night? 3 minutes in and they had 4 players each in the penalty box for fighting! Now THAT is what hockey is about! haha I actually left after that to go to the LSS to use the 30% off coupon. Can you believe Kari and I were there for just about 2 hours and couldnt find anything to buy???? Shocking, I know! We finally found GinX rubons to buy - but I almost walked out with nothing. I wanted to buy some Versamagic Chalk inkpads but the colours they had in werent that great.
Lisa called yesterday that our CTMH stamp order was in. She is going to drop it off this week sometime. Not a big deal. I ordered a couple of ink pads. Next month though I will be ordering the Stamps of the month which are sewing ones. I am also going to order a block to go with them.
Waiting to hear about the CK Idea book (submitting cloased on May 19). I am also hoping hoping hoping to high heaven for the S! DT position. I can taste it I want it so bad!!!
I think that is all from the cheap seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go get Yoda--I cant wait to see some pics. Travel safe!!
Yay! That's awesome! Can't wait to see!
Post a Comment