Tuesday, August 15, 2006

ARGH!

Ok so it has been a shitty week. A week from hell. It is only going to get worse. Trying to look on the bright side, but really........where the heck is it????

1. Stinky comes back today at 3pm. ugh. My mom is so disgusted with him and his cleanliness. He didnt wash his sheets before he left. He just folded them up and put them on the floor. My mom washed, bleached the sheets. She then put on a mattress cover and threw the clean sheets on the bed for him to make. I disinfected the bed the day after he left with Mr Clean and Lysol lol. He isnt very high in her books. Absolutely disgusted that he is a teacher.

2. We have a new manager at work. Take a guess as to who they hired. Yup, my old manager from Thomas Cook. WTH? After all the crap I had to deal with there and all the verbal abuse I went through with her emails, I am not going ot be able to do that again. I am so stressed right now. I am not sleeping well, I can not get it off my mind. Her 1st day is Sept 5 and I leave Sept 6 for my cruise so that is a good thing. She did mention to our manager right now that she wants and needs to talk to me before she starts. Well go for it. You have a hell of alot of appologies to make. It is going to be hard to respect her after everything.

Mom and Tony left on Saturday. We packed up the truck, he had a friend come over to help with the furniture and then he took us out for lunch. It was nice to have the house to myself that night and Sunday. It was really quiet lol I did some scrapbooking, watched movies and vegged.

On Friday night we took Mom to Sagoniese for Vietnamiese (sp?) food. It was so funny to watch her eat it for the 1st time. My family is a meat and potatoes kinda family. It is a good thing that I travel to get the taste of different cultures and food LOL

That is my update from the cheap seats today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG HUGS MELANIE!!! Sorry to hear about work. I hope she apologizes until she's blue in the face....then does it some more! Very good thing you will be gone the next day she starts.

GOOD LUCK! Will be thinking of you...

{{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Sending you lost of (((hugs))) Melanie!!

I hope all works out!!
Keep us updated O.K??!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that sheets thing is totally grossing me out! I thought he wasn't coming back??? I must have missed something!

And that totally sucks about the mgr. I really hope you can things worked out so that you can still love your new job!

Heather M. said...

Oh no, you can't be serious?!?!!?! That is brutal! I'd love to hear what she has to say after all she's already said. UGH, Mel, I'm thinking about you and hoping it turns out to be a good situation.