Saturday, August 05, 2006

Come sail away with me...

OMG I am so excited!

Yesterday I booked a 10 night Disney Cruise for myself and my friend Linda. We have been saving up and planning for an Alaska cruise for Sept, but with the ships 99% sold out, I have to sadly say that I doubt they will put out the $399 agent rate. So we had back up plans. Cuba, a caribbean cruise with NCL or Holland America.........whatever was cheap. Thursday afternoon I received an email from Disney for an agent rate on September 7 for $25/day! OMG Linda and I chatted, she got the ok from her DH and I booked! *woot* Now to find cheap air to Orlando lol

Our Itinerary (as long as no hurricanes are in the way)
Port Canaveral Depart 5pm
At Sea
At Sea
St Thomas 7am-4pm
St Lucia 12n-7pm
Barbados 730am-5pm
Antigua 8am-9pm
At Sea
At Sea
Castaway Cay 830am-430pm
Port Canaveral Arrive 735am

Yesterday was Coopers 1st birthday!!! Can you believe he is one already? I went over to Karis last night to scrapbook (and got home at 330am!) and we celebrated. She was kinda bummed out cuz Evan was supposed to take him to Calgary with him and the other kids to hang out with family while he was playing ball. I didnt know that and had a celebration plan - I bought a cake and some candles and a balloon for him. We put him in the chair and took before, during and after phtos. He was so funny and CUTE! I am off to Costco to print my photos right away but they are priceless! Oh that is the name of my layout! I will post some here once I get them on CD.

Well I am off..............busy day ahead. Just wanted to update on the view from the cheap seats!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

OMG. Seriously. If you get another deal like that at $25/day I'll go with you!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.

I can't believe Cooper is 1! That is crazy!!! I wanna see those pics (and layout). You should post it on here!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time Melanie! You totally deserve it! Congrats to you!