Thursday, August 31, 2006

7 days....and only 3 days of work left

I am so excited. The countdown is in single digits now!

Only 7 days left until our Disney Cruise (and 6 until we fly to Orlando)! I am so excited!!!!! I cant wait to see the ship, take photos, try the food (hehe) and veg out for 10 days!!!

We have 4 cameras - 2 digitals (with extra memory cards and battery chargers), an underwater camera and a regular point and shoot camera. I think we are set!

I have the suitcase up in my room and my packing lists made (yes I said lists haha). I have laundry to do this weekend so that I have clean clothes to take. I have some last minute shopping to do too. Oh and books to return to the library and I hope the new Nora Roberts books are at Costco by the weekend so that I can buy them to read next week.

Mom, Dad and Tony are coming to visit this weekend. Tony has a friends wedding on Saturday and mom and dad are coming to hang out. I hope they bring Jay (Stinky the puppy)! LOL I work until 1230pm on Saturday and have a pedicure appointment at 2pm but we have Sunday and Monday to shop and stuff.

That is all from the cheap seats I think. Sorry I havent been updating too much lately, but not much has been going on except working and stuff.

Have a great long weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there girl! I miss you!!!!Sounds like you are all ready for the big trip!!!!! Have a good time!

Heather M. said...

I was wondering how many days it was until you go!!!! You are gonna have a BLAST! I am so excited for you! I hope I get to see some of the photos at the crop in October!

Anonymous said...

So, going to play! hmmm....Well...try not to have too much fun without me!!!!!!!!!
I can hardly wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Have a fabo time!
LK

Jenna said...

Oh sounds like fun! I am soooo jealous.