Monday, September 25, 2006

Today my Eye Fate will hopefully be figured out

I have an appointment with Dr Novak the eye specialist today at 220pm. Hopefully he will be able to help figure out what is wrong with my eyes. Hopefully he will be able to help clear up the blurriness. Hopefully he wont have to determine that I can no longer drive!!!! That is my fear right now.

What will I do if I can no longer drive?

I am kinda stressed over this whole thing. It isnt even like I can fake reading the boards cuz really, I want this taken care of and figured out.

Anyway it will either be good news or bad news today. Keep your fingers crossed for the good.

That is all from the cheap seats right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG HUGS Mel!!!!! Hope it's a good appointment and you get good news! Will be keeping you in my thoughts this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you. It will be good news with answers to your questions and a cure.
XOXO