Thursday, September 21, 2006

Home is where the heart is.......really?



You can find mine here, on the beach at Castaway Cay.

Ahhhhhhhhh the memories! More to come. I have over 2000 digital photos to go through. Linda has 8 rolls of film to develop. We both have tons of memories to recap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just sooooo inviting...great shot Mel.
Feel the heat smell the water...ahhhh.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute. Is that your cruise ship in the back ground?!!!???
Nice.

Tammy said...

Oh Wow...how amazing! Look at that white sand and blue water! Yes I can see why a heart would stay there. LOL!!

Also...I read the above thread and I'm really concerned for you! I hope the Doctor is able to give you answers on your vision and everything works out. I don't have much time these days for the boards, but I do miss you on there!

HUGS & Take care,

Tammy

Jenna said...

great picture! So fun. glad to hear you're back safely and feeling good.