Thursday, January 25, 2007

Check your Credit Card Statements

I am so mad right now.

I received a phone call at 8am this morning from Mastercard. They were asking me if I was online betting this morning..........ummmm no, you woke me up. Apparently someone got my number - they couldnt tell me how and was using it yesterday and today for online betting.

Good times. NOT!

So now I have to rearrange my schedule today to juggle my finances for the weekend out at the Bloomin Inn. Grrrrrr.

They are sending me a new card - to arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
I have to cut up my old card (my beloved card number that I have had for 16 years and have memorized and everything! We have been a lot of places together - all over the world! *sob*)
I have to sign an afidavid (sp?) and send it back to them (which I have no problem with cuz I didnt do it)
They are reversing the charges (thank God!)

So now I am off to get even more stuff done today. I just cant figure out how this happened since I hardly use my card.

************muuuuuusssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa**************

I tell ya, there is never a dull moment in the cheap seats. My life sure is something to be envied eh????

Off to send another letter to the Shanghi Restaurant where I broke my tooth on their meal. Bastards.

Hope you have a great weekend. I will be back Monday some time!

That is all from the cheap seats for now. Take care!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you poor girl! That totally sucks, but good that Mastercard called you. I totally know how you feel about getting a new card #. I would be sad too. HOpe your day goes better. Nice to see you blogging again :)

Sandi said...

Sorry about your card but very glad you are getting the money back!!!

Have a great time at the Bloomin Inn!!!

Sandi said...

Sorry about your card but very glad you are getting the money back!!!

Have a great time at the Bloomin Inn!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Mel that really sucks.