Check it out!
www.embellishedmemories.ca
Kari's new store is almost ready to go!!! She got her first shipment yesterday. I went over after work and helped her get cardstock into the racks, open boxes (she received 103 of them!!!!) and sort through everything and organize into companies so that they can start imputting it into inventory today.
They are hoping to open by the 20th, but it all depends on orders from the States. If they arrive by then, they will be able to open. Some of her stuff that she ordered was on back order, but hopefully it will all arrive soon.
I am also on her DT! I am so excited to help her out. We are coming up with some kickass classes and the samples are going to rock your socks off!!! We can't wait!!!!
Check it out!
That is all from the cheap seats for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mel, I had no idea. How very exciting. Can't wait to go and check it out int he next time I am in the area (Probably at Easter!)
WOW, good for Kari! It is about time our LSS had some competition! You guys are going to ROCK! I can't wait to go in and check out the store!
Post a Comment