Sunday, May 27, 2007

2 Peas Pictures

Have you checked this out? 2 Peas pictures

OMG I just did so today for the first time. I have some whale photos that I want printed but 4x6 is too big due to the resolution. 2 Peas has printing from 2x2 to wallet to 5x5 to super huge photos! You can crop them, change the colours, rotate, add borders or overlays. OMG Where has this been all my life?

It is from the States though.....and they do mail them so it may take awhile to get here but I dont need them right away anyway. I am hoping they come out ok. Oh and if you are a member of the 2 Peas message board you get 15 free prints up to 25 cents each! Shipping was only $2 so that isnt that bad......I think that may change depending on the amount you order or sizes.

I cant wait to see the quality when I get them. I will let you know.

That is about all from the cheap seats.

No comments: