Saturday, May 19, 2007

Loooooooooooooooooooong Weekend!

*woot* I love long weekends! I had to work today but even that is ok bc I still have the rest of today, tomorrow and Monday to relax, scrapbook and do stuff.

I went to Rogers Video and rented a couple of movies - will review them once i have finished them. I also bought The Holiday and The Devil Wears Prada since they had a 2 for $20 sale on. Gotta love sales!

Cruise review coming up. I just got my photos downloaded to CD this week and am waiting for Linda's CD of oh so wonderful photos to arrive. We decided not to double take photos. So, she took them of the ship and Pike Place Market and stuff. Granted, we both took tons on our Musher Camp tour of the Husky puppies and of Tracy Arm Fjord as the icebergs and glacier were amazing!


I do have to share this photo though - it is my absolute favourite from the trip and reminds me of how I feel lately at the end of the day. I smile whenever I see it and it brings back memories of a great day! She is only 8 weeks old and was the shy one of the group, but loved to have her photo taken. I am giving it the title RUFF DAY.




Have a great weekend! That is all from the cheap seats for now. Be safe! Be food! Have fun!


No comments: