Monday, May 28, 2007

Mondays suck.

That is all I have to say about Mondays lol

I have seen the following on a few blogs lately. Let me know what you have done off the list. Mine are in red.

1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink (Swift Current has a few small bars with only a few people....doesnt cost a lot!)
2. Swam with dolphins (Puerto Vallarts with my friend Cand - experience of a life time!)
3. Climbed a mountain
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid
6. Held a tarantula
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
8. Said "I love you" and meant it
9. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea (While we were on our Disney Cruise last Sept there was a huge lightning store that we sat on our balcony and watched)
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise (on many occations in my younger days!)
14. Seen the Northern Lights (Come on, I grew up in Saskatchewan Land of Living Skies!)
15. Gone to a huge sports game (We used to go to the Jays vs Twins all the time in Minneapolis when we visited my aunt and uncle there, I have also been to many NHL games)
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables (OK, do strawberries count since that is what I grew last summer. I am so not a gardner!)
18. Touched an iceberg (and a glacier)
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper (believe it or not yes I have!)
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer (atleast!)
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
42. Had amazing friends (They still are amazing! So it is HAVE amazing friends!)
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country (Gotta love Paris and Mexico and Cuba and the DR.....well ok I enjoy having fun on vacation!)
44. Watched wild whales - ok if you know about my Alaska trip a couple of weeks ago, you will know that we went on a whale watching trip and DID NOT see any!!! It was so disappointing. Hopefully when I am out East in a couple of days i will be able to say Yes to this!!!
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe (Ok so I CARRIED a backpack on my day trips on my bus tour through Europe that is as close as I get!)
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland - May 2008 we are planning a tour
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs (Type A personality lol)
57. Pretended to be a superhero (Babysitting makes you do all sorts of things)
58. Sung karaoke (Badly so I dont do it anymore lol)
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud (all the time when I was a kid)
64. Played in the rain (all the tiem when I was a kid)
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites (The Mayan Ruins outside of Cancun)
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an expert (CBC interviewed me in Regina when I worked at an travel agency there one year for the business of the season that winter....it was insane!)
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music (not my own! I am a horrible singer!)
87. Eaten shark
88. Eaten fugu (pufferfish)
89. Had a one-night stand
90. Gone to Thailand
91. Bought a house
92. Been in a combat zone
93. Buried one/both of your parents
94. Been on a cruise ship
95. Spoken more than one language fluently
96. Performed in Rocky Horror Picture Show
97. Raised children/raising childrem
98. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge - We are going to San Fran in Sept 07 so I will be able to say Yes to this one soon!
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication (I wrote, they didnt publish, does that still count?)
106. Lost over 100 pounds (45.5 kilograms) - working on it....slowly!
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray (in Orlando at Sea World and then swam with them on Castaway Cay on our Disney Cruise last Sept)
110. Broken someone's heart
111. Ridden a bike
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had surgery (2 eye surgeries and my tonsils out)
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school - really seriously thinking about it!
131. Parasailed
132. Petted a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one important author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions (I mean really, I could care less about it)
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone's life

No comments: