Some days I wonder lol
Stinky is gone and so I am debating whether or not to get a cleaning person in to clean the house.....de-stink it lol I called Molly Maids..hmmm Merry Maids? Cant remember but they charge $85 per hour! OMG So not paying that much!!! I dont care if they are single men with 2 eyebrows and clean nekkid! LOL I am not paying that kind of money!
I need to figure something out soon though. I really want to clean and disinfect everything in the house.
Had an email today from a girl in Africa (orig London) who is apparently coming to Lethbridge for school for a year. She is wanting to sent rent over and I am like.......ummm you know nothing about me. I could cash and run! LOL So I emailed her a few q's to see if I could learn more. We will see what happens. Sounds a bit weird but we will see.
Had a good weekend back in Swift Current. Met up with Cand and Vic and met Reece who is already 6 months old and a cutie! We went out for coffee to Tims (the International one on the highway not the inner city one downtown lol you have to know my friends to know that that was freakin funny and we laughed so hard!) and laughed the night away! On Sunday Cand came over and went through some of the clothes that I took home and was able to get some shirts and stuff. That is cool. Wendy went through things too and took the skirts. She did leave them for mom to take in a bit though. Glad I could help.
Bad day at work today. I am getting pissy. I hate being short staffed. I dont like being stressed.
My Dr cancelled my appointment on the 9th. They wanted to reschedule but I am like, I have to see if i can get another day off. I thought we were supposed to get time off for appts but apparently we dont. I am going to have to read HR again cuz that sucks ass. I mean, when it is only day hours you can go it isnt my fault. Whatever. I am tired of it all lately
Thursday Big Brother 8 starts! *woot* I cant wait!!!!!
Scrapbooking this weekend. I have DT stuff to do and my Alaska cruise to get a good chunk done on.
That is about all from the cheap seats. Hope you had a happy Canada Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment