Saturday, July 28, 2007

Some new layouts

Here are a few layouts I finished up over the past little bit. I am hoping to get some more done this weekend. I am almost done my cleaning, so hopefully I will be able do a few layouts tonight and tomorrow. We will see. Anyway, thanks for looking! (ps...I do have a bit of journalling to do on them lol I am bad for that! haha)

Brothel Museum
Basic Grey papers, Maya Road chipboard, blossoms, Bazzil Brads, Jewels

Juneau
Cosmo Cricket, Maya Road chipboard, Autumn Leaves letter and journal box stamps, Heidi Swapp word, diamond glaze

Ghosts and Goodtime Girls
Prima papers, Maya Road sheer letters, Making Memories rubons, Chatterbox rubon, Gelatin stamp, Stampin Up and Staz On inks (the garter is from our tour that they gave us to wear around our arms to let them know we were on the tour. I cut it to that it would sit better on the page)



No comments: