So I have today off. I took today off. Well I am using bank time for it. Yes, there are only 2 girls at the office, but I think I have paid my dues by covering in April and now again in June while someone is off.
Had a good weekend. Slept in, went to Costco to pick up photos. Is is a bad thing that the girl there knows me by first name? LOL I told her they take good care of me, and I like that! Did some scrapbooking. The Nook was having an online crop, so I finished up a couple of layouts for it.


The first are those dang elusive whales that we did not see on our whale watching tour. I printed the photos from online sites (and noted that on the page since they arent mine). The second is my last layout for our Disney cruise. I found the just started layout in my preplanned pages from our trip in Januray to the Bloomin Inn. Guess I put it back in the box at the bottom and never went through it again until this weekend. Feels good to have it finished.
Today was a good mail day. I was upstairs working on a DT layout for Embellished Memories' August kit and the door bell rang. I looked like I just got sup since I hadnt changed out of my PJs and had my hair clipped up all over lol (so not the way to pick up guys!) My Core Secrets has arrived! I am going to try the DVD out tonight. It is 20 minutes. I also called them right away to cancel the other shipments of DVDs. I can always call to get them later, but I think this will be ok for now.
I went back upstairs to work on my stuff some more and I heard the mail man dropping the mail in the mailbox. Some mail for Stinky the roomate and my GST chq! *woot* I love Jan, Apr, Jul and Oct 7ish hehe I put them straight into my cruisefund savings accout. Oh and a postcard from my friend Linda who is on her way home from a 2 week road trip to Nashville.
That is about all from the cheap seats for now. Off to work on more DT stuff. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Hey MEL! Looks like you have been busy as usual. Your LO's look great! I need to start scrappin again, I haven't in SO long. Just thought I would pop in and say hi!
great layouts!
Post a Comment